- Hand dryers will kill coronavirus
- Surgical masks are a very effective barrier
- Pepper soup will kill the virus
- Garlic or sesame seed oil will block the virus from entering the body
- Nasal saline rinse will prevent infection
- Ultraviolet lamps can be used on the skin
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine bleach all over body will kill virus
- It is unsafe to get mail from China
- Vaccines for flu and pneumonia will protect you
- Antibiotics can help protect and treat you from the virus
ALL THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE FALSE!
To date, there are no specific medicines or vaccines against the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV. There is no specific antiviral treatment recommended for COVID-19, only supportive care to help symptoms. Don’t panic – it has not reached pandemic proportions, yet there is nothing wrong with preparing and stocking basic supplies in case you chose to self-isolate for a period of outbreak. The virus is spread by indirect human contact, so ask your employer if there is any ability to work from home.